Two people... Journey... that clusive joy... the moments in it.
A special thanks to
· Mr. Ashok Alexander, for believing in me and this project.
· The Heroes Project-Mr. Robert Kelty for unstinting support
· The Heroes Project-Ms. Neha Kapil, for being my sounding board at all times
· The Naz Foundation-Ms. Anjali Gopalan and her associates, for their encouragement and standing by my side
· Father Carvalho (Principal, Father Angel School), our godfather in theatrical activities, for rehearsal space
· India Habitate Centre (Mr. Rohit Khattar, Ms. Vidyun Mala Singh, Renu, Sri Sunil… and so many others) for always being there.
· Poonam Bevli Sahi, for converting paper mayhem into crisp posters, brochures, flyers time and time again.
· Ritesh Shah, who unhesitatingly took on the script, despite being unwell
· Priscilla, for the tickets.
· Santosh, for music
· Lakshmi, for chatting with me…for hours…and letting me into her world
· Riudra, for production
· Frank Christopher, for clicking his camera at the drop of a hat!
· Sylvie…for always helping out
· Most of all, to all those children and women and men living with HIV who allowed me into their lives…a very special thank you!
Mobirise website creator - Get more